Monday, June 10, 2013

New Music: Chidinma - "Bless My Hustle" ft. Phyno + "Kite" + "Jollie"


Before I start this blog post, doesn't Chidinma look stunning in the single artwork? 

Three back to back singles from the ever so talented and multiple award winning Chidinma. "Bless My Hustle" featuring Phyno, "Kite" and "Jollie" are three bangers from the MTN Project Fame winner - with "Bless My Hustle" currently being my favourite.

The remix to Ms. Kedike's single "Emi Ni Baller" featuring the Starboy Wizkid is still one of the many hugely buzzed songs of the year. Chidinma and her label mates Tha Suspect and Illbliss were all recently in the UK to shoot the new video to the original version to "Emi Ni Baller" which premieres this Thursday and was directed by the label boss and genius - Clarence Peters.

Don't sleep on Chidinma, there's more to come from the superstar!

"Bless My Hustle" ft. Phyno (Prod. by Tha Suspect)

"Kite" (Prod. by Del ' B)

"Jolly" (Prod. by Wizboyy)

No comments:

Post a Comment