Monday, April 8, 2013

New Music: Freddy a/k/a Freddy Hefner - "The Come Up" + "Imaginary Friend"


Last year was a great year for 22-year-old Los Angeles native and graduate of St. John's University in New York, Freddy Hefner, after she released her single 'New Body' in October and a video accompanying it in November.

As we've entered the second quarter of 2013, the self-professed "strapper" (singer turned rapper) drops two brand new songs, "The Come Up" and "Imaginary Friend" from her forthcoming EP entitled Time Machine - which were both produced by Track4merz.

Embarking on a career as an independent artist, Freddy is gearing up for the release of her new project that is sure to display her growth and range as a one-of-a-kind singer, rapper and songwriter all in 1.

I am loving both songs so much, I can't decide which one I prefer the most... But I definitely love what I'm hearing!

The Come Up


Imaginary Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment