Thursday, February 21, 2013

Introducing... Jarell Perry + New Single 'Getaway'


The minute I heard this song, I automatically loved it.

From his upcoming album 'Simple Things', Jarell Perry presents his latest heart-pounding single 'Getaway'.

Perry is not a new name to the industry as he has worked with Chris Brown, Diplo, Rusko, Thurz, and a few more under his belt says: "It's one of my most emotional pieces yet - inspired by life as I'm living it - and I'm hyped for the world to hear it."

I'm hyped for the world to hear it too, pure talent coming from this guys vocals - I look forward to hearing some new R&B music from his anticipated album 'Simple Things'.

'Getaway' is a soaring R&B performance that crescendoes into an explosion of emotion and longing. Riding along the warm currents of Jarell's undeniable vocal stylings, the Hassan-produced track combines the cold reality of modern love into a perfect storm of heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment